Lightbulb Moments

A while back, before Caches was born, I was scanning the TV guide and saw that Wheel of Fortune was on.  For some reason I hit the info button and the info stated that this was a game show based on the classic game of hangman.

What??  Are you serious?? Why did this NEVER occur to me??  I love Wheel of Fortune but I had never, until this point, put two and two together that it WAS hangman!!!  I thought this was a breakthrough, that nobody else knew this.  I felt like Charlie with a golden ticket running home to share the news with my family!!

"Ryan...did you know that Wheel of Fortune is based off of hangman???"

He gave me the look.  The look that says I'm sorry you are so dumb babe.  I'm going to just go ahead and keep my mouth shut because my mom told me if I didn't have anything nice to say not to say anything at all.

"Did you know this?  I just realized it after reading the info about the show!!"

"Um, yeah.  I think you are about the only one that didn't know this."

"Oh...I miss my brain..."

Did anyone else not know this?  Just me?  Thought so...happy Monday

Comments

  1. Jennifer Blankenship HuntNovember 20, 2011 at 7:24 PM

    For real!? I had no clue! You are not alone...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

Wanderlust

You're kidding, right