He's Still Got It

You know how sometimes you say something so witty that it surprises even you?  Yeah, I used to too.  That is until the baby ate my brain.  Fortunately Ryan still has half of his brain left and during Thanksgiving  dinner he pulled out a real gem.  

We were all gathered around the table, enjoying our meal and laughing (Scratch that, THEY were all enjoying their meals.  I was eating left over sweet potato chili and polenta from three nights ago, but I pout and complain digress)  when someone, and I don't even remember who, commented that I had lost all my baby weight.  I thanked them for the complement but because I can't just take a complement and keep my mouth shut, I had to add that I still have about seven pounds to lose and that maybe, just maybe my skirt was cutting off the circulation to my legs. 

Without missing a beat, my lovely husband chimes in, "It's OK babe, baby weight doesn't count, it's like highway miles."

Really!?  Highway miles!?

And I repeat...he's lucky he's cute.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  Here are a few shots from the day


Caches and Oz, his manny 


 Uncle Nic and Aunt Brittany





 "I wish I was a little bit taller..."








Comparing who has more hair

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

Wanderlust

You're kidding, right