The Difference

Among the MANY concerns people have expressed about me having a baby and dogs; Did you know that dogs carry germs? Me either.  A few have brought to my attention that Abner might destroy all of the babies toys.  Um OK, not sure why they care, but yeah, he probably will at least try to taste most of them. 

And while I am positive that there will be at least a few causalities, he is not a complete failure of a dog and I do have a bit of faith in him.  That being said, I plan on making the following photos into flash cards and quizzing Abner nightly to prepare him for the baby.

Abner's Bunny

Baby's Bunny

Abner's Giraffe
Baby's Giraffe
Abner's Chicken
Baby's Chicken
Phew, there's one worry off my list.  Now I can focus on sterilizing dog saliva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

Wanderlust

You're kidding, right