FINALLY!!

THE NURSERY

 Looking in from the door

By the way, those skateboards were the catalyst for the 
biggest pregnancy crying breakdown of the entire 9 months
Perhaps I'll share the story some day

 The crib

Complete with a bow wearing bear 
and a handmade Dick and Jane quilt

*Here is a better shot of the artwork above the crib

Yes, I am aware that I will have to take it down when the baby can reach it
Yes, I am aware that it could fall in the event of an earthquake
BUT
I like it and sometimes aesthetics win!

 Changing table area

The giant ruler on the wall is from the Nessier Ranch
Was used to measure flood irrigation of the orchards
Pretty rad

 

A toy trunk

Also from the ranch
Ryan cleaned it up and stenciled 
I sewed a denim liner

 Completely bored with the photo shoot

Abner and I both sit this way now
With our bellies to the side
Flexible we are not



*Ryan's incredibly talented friend Jason Graham is the artist behind both the pictures of the dogs and the falling leaves above the changing table.  The dogs are tattooed on either side of Ryan's ribcage, also by Jason.  If you are in the Portland area, he is killing it at Sea Tramp Tattoo Company.

Comments

  1. Finally!! It's so cute!! I love it. Only thing missing is a BABY... get on that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your nursery! Very original.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

Wanderlust

You're kidding, right