12 Hours...Give or Take

The amount of time I spend each year cleaning up and/or dealing with vomit.  

GUILTY

GUILTY

GUILTY
 
And it hit me tonight, as I was cleaning a particularly lovely pile off of the carpet, that that number is about to double if not triple in the coming year.  Not only do I have the cat that can't keep her food down but I have Abner who loves to drink a gallon of water and then play magician by making it reappear.  Lilly is pretty good, she wouldn't want to waste a morsel of food! but when she does vomit it is epic and requires not only clean up but a pep talk that everything is going to be OK as she shakes in the corner like someone is going to beat her.  

AS IF ANYONE HAS EVER BEAT HER!  Drama queen!! 

Anyway...now I am thinking that investing in a carpet cleaner might be a wise decision as my child will probably have similar aim and do 90% of its gross bodily functions on the carpet that covers only 10% of our home.  I can see it now...baby vomit dripping off of my shoulder and dogs licking it up from the carpet all while the cat is upchucking her breakfast under the bed JUST out of my reach. Oh, is that Ryan I hear gagging on his toothbrush?  

Ah, the sweet sounds of home.  Wanna come over?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear