Ah Memories

Remember last week when I posted about bonding with Ryan while we had food poisoning and some of the funny memories we made?  Well, I thought I’d share one of my favorites. 

After being up all night and most of the day vomiting and having diarrhea, Ryan pokes his head out of my bathroom and asks me if I have any lotion.  I don’t think much of it and grumble to him that there is some under my sink. 

A few seconds later his head pokes out again only this time he is holding a bottle of lotion.  “This one?” he asks.  Mustering up the energy to open my eyes and look at him seemed like a lot of work, but I did it anyway. 

“What are you doing with that?”

“It’s lotion, right?”

“Yeah, self-tanning lotion.  Do you need some color on your legs while we die a slow painful death in bed?”

A horrified look comes over Ryan’s face as he tries to slink back into the bathroom.

“What were you going to do with that lotion?”

“Nothing”

“Then why did you need lotion?”

Looong silence...

“I was going to put some on my butt.”

“Your butthole?  Why the hell were you going to put self-tanner on your butthole?”

“I didn’t know it was self-tanner!! I just need some lotion for my butt!”

See, good times, and we still to this day get a good laugh every time someone mentions self-tanner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear