32 Bottles of Beer on the Wall

To those of you who are lucky enough to know my husband personally, this will simply be review.

Ryan is not the kind of guy you meet every day, he is a rare breed.  A true gentleman who opens doors not only for me, but for everyone.  He stops for stray dogs, respects his elders, remembers the little things that really matter, cries when he is truly touched,  goes out of his way for others, and loves his friends and family more than anything.  He is always honest, even when it hurts, closes the toilet seat most of the time, thanks me for doing mundane tasks such as mopping the floor and ironing his work shirts, and will stand up for the people he loves no matter what.

He is a kind and gentle man who is just rough enough around the edges.  And whether you call him Ryan, Rilo, brother, son, friend or family, consider yourself lucky. 

On May 7, 1979 the future love of my life was born.  Neither one of us knew it then, but he was destined to change my life.  Though I am still a cynical kind of gal, just one look in his direction and I feel like the Grinch whose small heart grew three sizes in one day.

Happy Birthday to my love, my rock, my baby daddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear