They're Back

...said in an eerie tone. 

I know that is some infamous movie quote involving the return of some sort of monster, but that is not where I'm going with this; though I would prefer a monster in this case.  I'm talking about headaches.  I had bad headaches in the beginning of my pregnancy before I knew I was pregnant and thank god I'm not a pill popper or that embryo would have been lit up.  

I hate headaches.  To me a headache is the most debilitating form of pain and the special pregnancy headaches tend to linger.  I have had this one for over 24 hours.  It does letup a bit here and there, but most of the time I want to squeeze my temples or the back of my neck so hard that I'll leave fingerprints! 

Give me a backache, a sprain, a strain, a bump or a bruise, but please keep it out of my head.  My head is messed up enough as it is.  When I am in any other kind of pain I use my brain to ignore it, but when my brain is pulsating in a vice or being eaten alive by a swarm of pecking ducks this does not work, and quite frankly pisses me off, like A LOT. like I want to punch someone.

Just to give you an example of how much a headache messes with me,  I am pretty sure this is the worst blog entry I have written in months and I have already had to retype at least 10 sentences because they were grammatically incorrect or made no sense!  I also gave up on writing thank you cards a few minutes ago because I kept misspelling words and molding letters together to the point that I'm pretty sure some of my writing is illegible.  Sorry to those of you receiving those thank yous and sorry to anyone reading this right now.  Why I thought, hum...I can't write thank yous to save my life so I'll write a blog is beyond me. 

On another note, my dog has developed a case of hoarding

Greedy little bastard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear