Let's Trade

So far I have had a very easy pregnancy.  I honestly have nothing to complain about but I'm not going to let that stop me, not today.  I'd say that out of the almost 250 days that I have been pregnant only 10 have been shitty.  Today is shitty day #11, today I want to complain.  I want to WHINE!

Today I would gladly trade places with someone I don't like to have my old body back; even if only for a moment.  Today I am so OVER it.  My joints ache, my head hurts, the baby is in a very undesirable position and is rearranging my organs, I'm pretty sure I found a stretch mark on my boob, my dry skin is itchy,  my stomach is unsettled, I'm hungry but not at the same time, I should drink more water but it is really unappealing, my feet hurt, my brain is completely useless, I want to cry every five minutes and punch someone every 10 and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that all of this might have something to do with the fact that I haven't slept in 8 months because I still can't FUCKING BREATHE!

Ah, I feel better already

I know that it is just "one of those days" and that it will all be worth it in the end, but today I say screw being a mammal, give me a goddamn egg to sit on for 10 months!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear