Real Talk

While sitting down watching television the other night...

Me: "Babe, I know I have been saying this for weeks, but I think I officially need to go buy some maternity jeans.  I had to unbutton in my car to breathe!"

Ryan: "Why don't you get some of those sweat pants that look like jeans.  You know, the ones we saw on the infomercial."

Me: "PAJAMA JEANS!  You want me to rock pajama jeans?  I already feel like a dumbass trying on full elastic belly panel jeans, but pajama jeans!  Out of the question."

Ryan: Laughing "Oh come on, can't you go an a run and then effortlessly look chic to meet your friend for lunch without changing?"

Me: "Not happening, buddy."

In case you have yet to see the pajama jean infomercial and have no idea what I am talking about, please take a moment to check these babies out. 

pajamajeans.com

Again I wonder, who wears this shit?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

Wanderlust

You're kidding, right