Maybe, Maybe Not

Over the past few weeks I have had a hard time deciding whether or not to post pictures of my belly on this blog.  I know I like to see other women's belly pictures but I wasn't quite comfortable showing mine.  Strange isn't it, that I am willing to share my personal life stories over the internet but not my body.

That came out wrong but you get the idea.  

And while we are on the topic of strange, isn't it funny that all of a sudden my stomach is openly called a belly?  I would have never called my stomach a belly before becoming pregnant.  In fact I worked pretty hard to keep others from calling it a belly as well.

But gone are the days of having a stomach and boobs.  Welcome to having a belly and breasts. Oye.

After thinking it over with Ben and Jerry I have decided to post a new belly picture every two weeks for the remainder of my pregnancy.

This is 1 weeks ago, at 18 weeks.  I would have started from this week but then it would have been odd numbers and I don't think I could have handled it. 

18 Weeks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear