A Public Service Announcement

We are approaching 8 weeks since Christmas and while I'm sure you spent a lot of time and energy putting up your lights and want to enjoy them for as long as possible, I'm begging you, TAKE THEM DOWN!

It's over, done, move on!  I promise it will come again next year.

I have to avoid like 3 streets when I'm out running or walking dogs in our neighborhood because I can't stand looking at Christmas lights in February.  Oh, and that dead tree in your window, major fire hazard and probably not spreading any sort of holiday cheer.

So please, set aside a few hours this weekend and take down those lights.

I'll help (but don't tell Ryan if I get on a ladder, for some reason he is against it)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust