In the Making

Preparations for the nursery have officially begun. 


A part of me feels like it is too soon to be starting all of this, but I have a feeling the next couple of months are going to fly by. 

We have already run into a few hiccups, like painting half of the room only to have me walk in the next day and hate the color, luckily Ryan is a patient man.  I also may or may not have had a complete crying mental breakdown yesterday that some would consider a hiccup.  I consider it cleansing.

So onward and upward with plenty of help from this guy.


And my mom, who hates her picture taken (that's her ass in the background, by the way).  And I, shunned from painting, am working on other projects around the house.  You know, like spending at least twenty minutes of every hour praying that this new paint color doesn't magically turn blue overnight like the last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust