And They Lived Happily Ever After

On January 22, 2011 my brother was married...

MY brother....MARRIED!

There is always a bit of worry with siblings; what if he chooses someone I hate?  What if she hates me?   Clearly it wouldn't have happened had I not approved, right Nic, but the fear is still there. 

To my delight, he married an absolutely lovely woman whom I adore.  I feel so fortunate to have a new sister and know that there is someone great taking care of my brother.

Keep him in check Brit!

Anyway, they took a gamble on a January day and were blessed with sun!  Everything was perfectly romantic and we all had a great time.  I even danced, in 4 inch heels, wearing a girdle... SOBER!


Blushing Bride
Unfortunately I didn't have my camera during the ceremony but the bride and grooms memories were in the capable hands of Jeff and Craig from A.S. Photo Studios.  Check out their website for more pictures, http://asphotostudios.blogspot.com. They both are truly gifted at capturing the most perfect moments.

Congratulations Nicolaus and Brittany.  I can't wait to see what your bright future together holds.
 
Pregnant on the honeymoon?  We'll see

Comments

  1. ha!! i'm (slightly) behind on the blog, and this is great. pregnancy test round 2? yikes...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear