Just Right

Lately I have been on a serious cereal kick, I can't get enough.  Well, to be honest I can't get enough food in general these days, but cereal seems to be my go to.  All this cereal eating got me thinking about a magical power that I wish I possessed.

This power would allow my cereal to stop absorbing milk at the exact moment I felt it had achieved the perfect consistency.  I hate soggy cereal and it always seems the last few bites are mushy, even with the proper milk to cereal ratio.

Sigh...

While I'm at it, this magic power would also allow me to keep my coffee at the perfect temperature for drinking at all times.  I can't tell you how many times I have to reheat one cup!  Perhaps if I wouldn't get distracted 20 times while drinking said cup I wouldn't have to worry about it, but I digress.

There is nothing like taking a bite, or a sip when it is just right.

Goldy Locks was really on to something with that porridge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust