Miserable


Do I really need to say more?

I suppose I do in case anyone reading isn't from this area and doesn't react to that picture by getting up and running  for the Tecnu.  What's that?  You don't even know what Tecnu is?  I'm happy for you, I really am, but do yourself a favor and take a mental picture of this plant.  3 leaves, typically shiny and sometimes tinged with red or orange.   If you ever see it, look with your eyes, not with your hands and run for the Tecnu!  I swear even looking at it can cause an outbreak. 

I am talking about poison oak and I HAVE IT.  So annoyed.  Why is it always the one who is the most cautious about not touching it that gets it?  I am boarderline crazy about staying away from the stuff due to HORRIBLE experiences as a kid; use your imagination.  Yep, I had it there too.

Thankfully this is a minor outbreak and I hope to keep it that way.  I am a bit paranoid that I touched my face, my eyes or my girly parts before I knew I was contaminated, but I am pretty sure it will clear up within a few days.  That is a total lie, I really think it will take over my entire body but I'm working on positive self talk.  

In the mean time I'll use restraint and not rip my skin off and rake it with a fork.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear