...and Counting

To be completely honest I can't remember if it was April 26th or April 28th that Ryan and I had our first "date," so I have decided to alternate dates each year and figure 50% of the time I will be correct.   Last year I wrote of our first meeting and I must say that rereading it this year made me a little teary. 

I can't believe it has been four years.  FOUR YEARS.  It might not seem like a long time to some of you, but understand that up until I met Ryan my relationships lasted about as long as my houseplants, 5-10 minutes. Now here I sit four years later married with a baby on the way and it totally blows my mind. 

4 years down, 60+ to go.  And there is nobody I'd rather spend them with.

2007

2008

2008

2009

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear