Santa, Is That You?

I remember watching A Baby Story or some other lame baby show on TLC a while back and this woman, who was pregnant with twins, was laughing with her husband and her belly was violently shaking up and down.  I remember just watching in amazement, my reaction somewhere between shocked and horrified. 

I thought to myself, will this happen to me when I am pregnant? 

For the record, yes, but when Santa laughs and his belly shakes like a bowl full of jelly it is cute and we sing songs about it and smile.  When I laugh and MY belly shakes like jelly I assure you, it is neither song worthy or cute.



 Gotta love those belly tattoos that were a good idea 10 years ago...when the stomach was flat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust