Slumber Party

My incredibly beautiful and long lost to San Diego friend Suzanne came to visit this entire past week. She stayed with Ryan and I while her dog Jack stayed with my mom. I know this sounds a bit odd, but with our two dogs, Georgia, my hair, and Suzanne’s hair, one more dog was just out of the question.

My vacuum would have exploded!

Totally kidding, maybe. Her dog stayed with my mom because he and Abner do not get along. I can’t imagine why though. I mean, doesn’t every dog love it when another fat wombat pig of a dog is constantly jumping up in their face and wanting to play and barking and rolling around on the floor like a turtle who’s turned over on it’s shell? Come on, lighten up, Jack!

Anyway, with dogs in their appropriate locations we had a BLAST. Lucky for me it was a busy week and Suzanne didn’t have to see what a total bore I really am. We hung by the pool in Carmel, went to my friend Pam’s baby shower, Noelle’s birthday party, had a BBQ, made homemade macaroni and cheese, cruised endlessly, and had multiple marathon chat sessions where all things imaginable were discussed.

I am pretty sure that with all our talking we not only provided heat for the entire house, but we also solved all the world’s problems. You’re welcome by the way. I mean seriously, we talked A LOT. It kind of felt like one big childhood slumber party where you stay up all night talking about boys and getting boobs and what you will be when you grow up; except my mom wasn’t there to clean up all the messes and I had a hang over half of the time, but I digress.

It was just so nice to have a friend that even if we don’t get to talk or see each other all that often, we can still pick up right where we left off.


xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear