Just so you know...

When I first started this blog I was unaware that in order to comment you had to sign up for google and/or something else complicated and annoying. I have changed the settings so anyone can comment at any time.

It will show up anonymous so if you want me to know who you are you have to sign your name. If you are making a nasty comment and don't want me to know who you are, that's OK too, just don't sign your name. But know this, karma is a bitch and so is my dog that will track you down and sit on you until you beg for mercy.

Bring it on!

Comments

  1. i luff your bloggggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your creepy blog stalker...

    Just kidding - I'm just Bee :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear