Dog Pile



We decided to rearrange the living room this weekend and I must say that I am more than pleased with the result. Now that the chaise is against a wall and not at an angle in the room, we can actually use it! Amazing new concept, right?

Ryan and I aren't the only ones with a new found use for the chaise lounge. All of a sudden it EXISTS to the dogs. That chaise was in the room for over a year and not once had Lilly set paw on it. Now she thinks that it, along with all of our furniture, is HERS!

Whatever makes her happy, I just like it because we can all fit at the same time and cuddle. To be honest, this was not all that comfortable for my back, and my arm may have been completely asleep but I wasn't about to move, not when there was a sleeping pup on my chest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust