Is is too much?

I have been wanting to change the look of my blog for a while now. Unfortunately every time I try I have an uncontrollable urge to use black because that is the only color worth using really. But then I think maybe not everyone appreciates black like I do and end up just leaving it as is.

Well today after logging on to FINALLY post something I saw this fancy template and thought, "what the hell." It is WAY too bright and cheery for my taste, but maybe you all like it...or maybe I should go black?

Opinions welcomed

Comments

  1. I adore the new layout. But then it fits my persona. But if anything i can argue that it can fit your garden theme and you can change it once the garden fully grows haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear