Swim Said the Mama Fish

Last weekend we attended a Little Mermaid birthday party for my cute as can be cousin, Calleigh.  I wasn't comfortable with Caches getting in the chlorine tub pool, but I knew he'd love to be part of the action so I did what any pale, un-toned, post-baby body mom would do; I sent my husband in! 

Caches had a BLAST watching all of the other kids splashing about.  He really is an onlooker, a trait I am curious if he will keep or outgrow as he gets older.  The party was picture perfect with mermaid themed snacks and a delicious beach ball cake! 









My cousin Jamie (Calleigh's mama) is super creative and also a brilliant photographer (she did Caches newborn shots).  You can see the mermaid party and a whole lot of beautiful photos here

Comments

  1. I tried to look at Caches and Olivias photos on her site but its password protected, do you have a password? xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust