An English Lesson

Not too often, but sometimes I use abbreviations for words that should not be abbreviated.  This makes Ryan a little nuts.  He already teases me for saying SF, NY, LA and traff. (traffic), so when I used one of my sister in laws abbreviations the other night, he was quick to give me the eye. 

We were in the kitchen making dinner and Ryan had assembled a beautiful salad.  He asked me if I thought it needed anything else and my response..."No, it's gorg!"

"Gorg!? You know babe, we really need to start using proper English.  We don't want Caches picking up on on this gorg and traff shit."

"Really.  You are going to tell me to stop using silly abbreviations while in the same breath cursing?"

"Well yeah, because shit is a REAL word!"

...perfect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear