A Quickie

While sweet baby Caches takes a nap, I'll take the opportunity to do a quick update.  I promise not to abandon the blog just because I had a baby, I mean the potential for writing material just went up tenfold!  But as of right now the idea of sitting on the hard wooden office chair for any length of time just isn't appealing to me or my lady parts.  

We are all doing really great and adjusting a little bit more each day to the idea that we have a baby.  HOLY SHIT WE HAVE A BABY!

Every time I see Ryan holding him or peek over and see his little face sleeping it becomes more real.  We are both learning new, exciting and disgusting things each and every day and I'm sure there is plenty more to come.

A real post is coming your way next week.  Until then enjoy some of the many faces of Caches.




Comments

  1. that last pic is a classic annie face with his chin out. You two made one extremely cute baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just adorable Anne. Congratulations girl. Welcome to motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust