3 Weeks

I'm going to try to post a weekly, if not more often, picture update because I swear this kid looks different every single day!

I am already feeling nestalgic about his birth and our first days as a little family and it has only been 3 weeks.  I can't even imagine him being 3 months, 6 months, 1 year...14 years and a whole lot of attitude old! And while I am REALLY looking forward to him doing things like holding his own head up, being entertained by ANYTHING for longer that 15 seconds and picking up the dog poop, I can't help but soak up every second of him being a big ol' blob of cuddlyness. 

3 Weeks
I swear he has eyeballs he just likes to keep them closed

Comments

  1. adorable! now he looks like you.. I can't keep track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. our everett is 3 mos. today -- where does the time go?! -- and i feel like all the hubbub of his arrival happened ages ago! just take lots and LOTS of pictures, you won't regret it! :)

    ps: love the "i heart mum" pants!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust