Knock, Knock

Is anyone home?  This is what I ask my brain on a daily basis!  I have been working on a few different  posts for DAYS and I cannot for the life of me form a complete sentence that doesn't resemble something I would have composed in the third grade.  Additionally, all I seem to do is read and re-read the same sentence over and over without the ability to continue my story. 

And it is happening right now!!  I feel brain dead!!  My brain just cannot focus on writing!!  Call it baby brain, blame sleep deprivation or just face up to the fact that I may be plain ol' dumb, but I feel I must apologize for my lack of language skills. 

That being said, I'll post anyway.  I just wanted you to know that I know that I make no sense. 

OK, off to finish my fourth of July post. 

I can't resist...here is a picture of Caches doing what he does best


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear