Stats

Last week we had our 2 week check up with the pediatrician.  First of all, I can't believe it has been two whole weeks since Caches was born and second, it has ALREADY been two weeks!  For the first week I would constantly look at the clock and think exactly 18 hours ago I was pushing or exactly 3 days ago he was born or exactly 6 days ago I totally should have taken that nap instead of working out!!!

The appointment went really well and aside from his nasty belly button that is supposedly "normal" he is in tip top shape.  He has gained almost an entire pound and grown one inch, though I am not certain their height measurements are accurate taking a squirming baby into consideration. 

So, here are Caches 2 week stats:

Weight: 7lb 8oz
Height: 20.5 inches

And here is a picture of Abner looking particularly cute in his infamous I'm too stout to sit like a gentleman, bulldog pose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust