Ah, To Be 13 Again

I am still working on the big birth story entry, so in the mean time, how about some good ol' fashioned girl talk.  You know, about vaginas.  I posted a while back about how pregnancy made me feel like I was going through puberty all over again and though the pregnancy is over, the feeling is NOT. 

I have but one word for you.  It is a dirty word and hasn't been in my vocabulary since I started my period at age 13, pad. I LOTHE pads and have avoided using them at all costs since the 9th grade.  I am sure there are some women that like them and to each her own, but the whole idea of just sitting in your own stuff all day makes me ill.  Unfortunately that is exactly what I have to do for the next couple of weeks. 

This, THIS is the shit they don't tell you about when you want to have a baby.  It's all stuffed animals and sweet baby coos and cute outfits.  I swear if someone had told me that I'd be wearing a pad 24/7 on the warmest week we've had all year I would have totally reconsidered this whole baby thing!

Speaking of...here is another picture.  
Just to keep you interested...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear