Fresh Squeezed

I LOVE making fresh juice.  Cleaning the juicer, not so much, but I digress. 

I have so much fun mixing up different fruits and vegetables and seeing what combinations turn out and which ones I have to hold my nose and chug to get down. 

If you are a fellow juice lover, I recommend trying my recipe for "green lemonade."  It is 1 lemon, 1 gala apple and 1/2 bunch of Tuscan kale.  All organic if you can, or not if you can't.  Any type of kale will do, but for juicing I like the Tuscan variety.

A few days ago I took some time to juice and thought the separation of colors in glass jars was particularly beautiful.  I know that you are supposed to make small batches and drink the juice immediately after juicing for optimal benefit/vitamins, but then I'd be cleaning the juicer as often as I clean the dog nose marks off of the stainless steel fridge...EVERY DAMN DAY!

Kale, Swiss Chard, Apple, Orange and Tangerine, Orange juices

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear