300, +/-

According to some books, and my doctor, I am supposed to be eating an extra 300 calories every day during this trimester.  I typically try to get these calories healthfully by eating extra fruit, oatmeal, ice cream, yogurt, homemade wheat toast with fig jam, etc.

Not today.  Today I got my extra calories with a Taco Bell quesadilla and some chubby hubby ice cream.

Oops

I know it is gross and probably not the best choice for me or baby, but I have been wanting a damn Taco Bell quesadilla for like 3 months and today I gave in.  I must say that while it was delicious, it has left me with a bit of a stomach ache.   Stomach ache or not, my craving is satiated and I won't be needing Taco Bell for another year or so.

Now here's the real question.  Should I eat the rest of the chubby hubby?  There is only like 1/4 cup left.  All alone and lonely in that dark freezer.  So sad...

Okay fine, I'll eat it tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust