How We Roll

Caches doesn't do anything easy, ANYTHING!  He still doesn't really like to ride in the stroller and he will only stay in the shopping cart seat for about 5 minutes so out of desperation, where most of my brilliant ideas come from, we came up with this.

 

Yep, this is how my 6 month old son likes to ride around.  The wind in his face and no straps of oppression holding him down.  Boy am I in trouble in about fifteen years.  

And before you send me hate mail and point out to me how dangerous this is, let me clarify.  I only do this when I am with another person so I can hold him at all times.  Well, at all times accept for 11 dangerous seconds where I selfishly left him alone so I could take a video and post it on my blog.   

Oh, and I'm also aware of how dirty the shopping carts are and that my baby will put his filthy hands in his mouth, but dont' worry, I'll have the dogs lick him clean

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear