Happy New Year

Still working on the six month old and Christmas posts, but since nothing in my life is in order I figured I'd keep it up with the blog.

We partied like hundred year old women rock stars polishing off almost a bottle of Champagne and making it to East Coast New Year before giving up and going to bed.  I figured one way or another I'd be up at midnight and sure enough, Cache wanted me to ring in the New Year with some festive screaming around midnight.  Happy Freakin' New Year Mom!

He didn't get the memo that my resolution is to get rid of these bags under my eyes!  Actually, he probably got it and promptly put it through the paper shredder along with my wish list to Santa saying all I wanted for Christmas was ONE FUCKING SILENT NIGHT!!! 

No such luck

Aside from the mind numbing sleep deprivation, I know this year is going to be one for the books and I simply can't wait for all the adventures to come.  You know, like giving your baby a Champagne cork to suck on..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear