Fruit of his labor

As you know, Ryan's garden is in full swing with zucchini and I am pleased to report that with the heat we have been having, the tomatoes are getting plump and red.

Most people would use the zucchini for healthy dishes like salad.  Not me, I like carbs!

Today I made a zucchini cake with glorious cream cheese frosting.  As you can see I saved a piece without frosting just in case Ryan wants to try it.  He probably won't, "be in the mood" or he, "won't care for any, thank you" but I still save a piece because I am just that nice.

Really I'm just slowing trying to convert him to eat sweets so I can make MORE and eat MORE and not feel guilty because I AM THE ONLY ONE EATING THEM!

Mmmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear