Abandoned Blog?

NO!

I apologize AGAIN for being a slacker and not posting lately.  I honestly love writing/venting and sharing my life with whoever reads this word vomit I call a blog.  This is a place I come to relax, regroup and rehash my days; then why hardly any posts all of August?

It has been a LONG MONTH

You know that old saying, "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug."  Well you might want to check your windshield.  There is a large possibility that I'm squished on there with one wing flapping in the breeze.

For various reasons, some of which I will discuss later and some private, I have been left physically and emotionally DRAINED most of this month.  So drained that my usual sarcasm and energy for this blog are rotting on the grill of a Ford truck somewhere between here and San Francisco.

Things have happened this month that I NEVER saw coming and others that were faltering and have finally come to a head.  I feel a sense of calm mixed with the feeling that I am a piece of meat ten starving dogs are fighting over, pulling me in ten different directions, all needing a piece. 

My patience has been tried, my heart overwhelmed and my brain, well, I'm not even sure it is working to be honest.

In the storm of all this, I have had one constant pillar of strength, love and encouragement.  I never knew love like this existed before I met my husband.

I don't have to words (remember the absent brain) to describe what he means to me but it is something similar to nearly dying of dehydration and being greeted at the door with a pitcher of room temperature water and a gallon of ice cream.

Ryan Nessier, you are my room temperature water, my ice cream, my love

Comments

  1. You will never know how happy it makes me when I read this. I know Ryan feels the same about you - you are both so lucky to have found each other. That is such a rare thing. You make us feel good. Love, Gail and Roland

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

Wanderlust

You're kidding, right