Rwarr!

There is a new animal in the Nessier home.

No, not this kind...unfortunately ;)


Not quite this animal either...


Our new animal actually cleans rather than makes more messes. Internet, let me introduce you to my new animal; the Dyson Animal Ball and let me tell you, it has some serious balls!


When we moved into our house we were lucky enough to get a gently used vacuum that works quite well. I have no complaints about it other than it is a canister vacuum and no matter how careful I am, I bang it into the wall every time!

I typically vacuum 4 times a week and for those of you who have a stunned look on your face, wipe it off, 3 pets, long dark brown hairs everywhere and a husband requires 4 times a week! Anyway, I vacuumed Sunday afternoon and then again with the new Animal on Tuesday.

Two days and...

(a letter for size reference)
OH MY DISGUSTING CARPET. This is just one room, and only TWO DAYS. I could go on and on about how rad the vacuum is, but the main reason I wanted it was for pet hair on surfaces. It does an amazing job at removing even the little sticky Lilly hairs that poke my boob through my bra and are impossible to locate. I must say, I am quite excited. I may even vacuum 5 times this week.

P.S This vacuum was a VERY nice and unexpected gift from my fairy godmother, Gail. My family and my floors thank you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear