7 Weeks

Wow, I can't believe it has already been 7 weeks!  7 weeks of sleepless nights and nervous days, constantly wondering if I am doing something wrong and potentially scaring my child for life or maybe just maybe doing something right. 

There are so many ups and downs, screaming and singing, smiling and crying; Kind of like I'm trapped in a bipolar musical. And just when I think I have something figured out and for a moment the hills are alive with the sound of music, he goes all Rocky Horror on me.

I know I've only just begun on this journey called motherhood, but I can already say that it is the best and most difficult thing I have ever done.

7 Weeks

Sooo Sleepy

Sneering in my pouch

Tiny Bubbles

Bunny Ears

An all to familiar face...booo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

Wanderlust

You're kidding, right