Liars!

Remember how I posted about the six week peak?  Supposedly Caches' fussiness would reach a peak at 6 weeks of age and then slowly taper off.  Completely false. 

Caches took that six week peak as a challenge and was like oh yeah?  You think that is my peak?   I'll give you screaming and crying...I'll give you a peak! 

I'm wondering when he will max out because mommy is considering taking a flying leap off said peak. 

Jokes aside, he really is having a hard time with life, the poor guy.  I have cut some things out of my diet, added a few things to his (probiotics, not food) and am currently looking into some noninvasive treatments for him like craniosacral therapy.  We have an appointment tomorrow and my fingers are crossed that it will help.

I'll let you know how the therapy goes...if I have a scream free moment to do so.



Daddy's ears...love

Comments

  1. Hey this is Ryan's friend Candace, all i can tell you is it will get better. Our first Haydn was that way as well. Cry Cry Cry (Johhny Cash). he never wanted tummy time, thus crawling at like 10 months haha. it gets better i promise ;) hang in there you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear