Time flies when you're having fun

Last month Ryan and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary.  Yes, I know I have yet to post pictures of our honeymoon, but that was so last year.

When September first rolled around I was like wow, wait, what?  It is already September?  Have we really been married for a year?  As September plugged along and the weekend was approaching I started thinking about what I was doing last year each day.

Last year on this day I was finalizing my guest list...last year on this day I was doing my final dress fitting.  Until it was the 26th and last year on this day I was trying not to pass out or shit my pants OR BOTH!

We originally planned on going back to the Blue Sky Lodge where we stayed on our wedding night but decided to change it up and head over to Morro Bay.  It is crazy how close we live and never seem to make it over there.  Especially if you consider that they have gelato classico, brown butter cookies, taco temple, the beach AND sea shanty pancakes all in a 4 block radius.

We had the dogs with us so our lodging options were slim to say the least and we ended up at the Dolphin Inn.  Certainly not the most romantic of locations, but it was entertaining.

I still can't believe how fast the year went.  I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but I do know that I'm looking forward to all the next years and the new adventures to come.

Dominoes, brown butter cookies, wine, & gelato!

The score

Matching sand beards

My top=no comment

We didn't smash the cake on the wedding day, but we did save it all year to smash it on the anniversary

The wallpaper in our room.  Seriously hillarious

Because every post needs Abner's ass

Hanging

Comments

  1. please notice that "beer breath" was victorious @ dominoes, sincerely beer breath

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear