You're my new BEST friend!

This weekend we have house guests and Abner is OBSESSED with a certain one; her name is Regan and she is two and a half years old. I think the obsession is mutual because for the past two days he has been following her around and if he is out of her sight, she is looking for him.

They played with his crate, she locked him in and talked to him through the bars, they played "share the Cheerios" and tug of war and chase and give kisses AND I thought I might die of cute overload.

I think Abner wants a friend that is his size to hang out with all the time. It must be hell on his neck always having to look up at everyone. Maybe I should book him a nice massage, see if it improves is sassy attitude. Perhaps all this time I thought he was ignoring me he was really just sick and tired of lifting his head in recognition...hummm

Anyway, I tried ALL weekend to get a good shot of the two of them but of course every time I went to get a camera or either one of them saw a camera they stopped whatever cute thing they were doing. Here are a few shots that kind of came out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust