Out of the Loop

Not that many people check my blog on a regular basis, but for the one or two of you that do, I am sure you have noticed that there hasn’t been much to read as of late.

I apologize. I have three or four almost finished posts just sitting here, waiting to be edited but I can’t seem to wrap my brain around doing anything about it. Every time I sit down to write lately I freeze up, literally feel like I cannot write a SINGLE word. And if I do come up with something I delete it just as fast because it makes NO SENSE. Kind of like this post. I mean really, does this make any sense at all?

Coincidently I have been reading a really interesting book about adult ADD and some of the hallmarks are not completing tasks and not being able to focus. Humm, moving on…

Anyway, stay tuned because if I can actually figure out a way to get some of my ideas that come to me in the middle of the night or while in the shower on paper we might actually get somewhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear