Hippity Hop

I hope everyone had a great Easter; we sure did. We carried on our tradition of dying eggs, and this year we also hid them and did an early morning egg hunt. The Easter bunny even brought us baskets filled with special beers for Ryan and candy and Champagne for me.

In case you are wondering, the answer is yes. I do realize how incredibly dorky we are and no, we will not stop acting like 5 year old kids or stop treating our dogs like they are our children or doing said activities as though we do in fact have children to participate.

Don't you know things like egg hunts are much more fun when you don't have children involved? Then you don't have to pretend to not see eggs and let little kids find them. You can dominate because you are an adult and have logical thinking and problem solving skills to find that Easter egg that is hidden JUST OUT OF SIGHT. OH MY GOD WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT. IT IS RIGHT THERE. IF IT WERE A SNAKE IT WOULD HAVE BITTEN YOU. ARE YOU BLIND? HOLY SHIT LITTLE KID. LOOK!!

Anyway, we spent the rest of the day with Ryan's family, six puppies and multiple kids (the goat variety, not human). It was a wonderful time with great food, lots of laughs, caterpillar races, new faces (I FINALLY got to meet my nieces Aubree and Adelyn)and of course, THOSE PUPPIES. I tried to fit them in my pockets, but Ryan patted me down before we left.

There are some pictures of our egg dying etc. As you can see, Abner wants to be a real boy, but alas, no thumbs and definitely NOT tall enough to reach when seated at the table. Maybe next year buddy.






Comments

  1. Yay! I am sorta mentioned in this since I was there at the party too <3. I want to go on an egg hunt, kids suck donkey butt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear