Blockage

It's not easy being married to me. I can be bossy, bitchy, crazy and a bit of a neat freak, I also occasionally drink too much wine, but the worst part...my hair.

It is everywhere. EVERYWHERE. My hair is in the bed, all over the floors, stuck within t-shirt fabric, tickling all day. My hair gets ingested by our dogs leaving dangling pieces of poo from their bums; my hair ends up in food, falls in Ryan's face when we make out, and goes down the shower drain.

As hard as I try to collect all my hair from the shower, inevitably some goes down the drain each day. I just had no idea HOW MUCH.

Thursday morning I noticed the shower was draining slowly and on Friday Ryan attempted to clear the drain. He started inside with a coat hanger down the pipe but wasn’t able to get to it. He then moved to the basement where I heard him moan with disgust that, "this is going to be disgusting!"

He came up for rubber gloves, a bucket and a flashlight. This I had to see.

About 20 minutes and a section of pipe removed later, we found the clog. I swear someone shoved a rat down our drain and it sat there rotting for months among our dead skin cells and soap scum, but Ryan assures me it is my hair.

So now I am left with two choices; get a drain net for the shower or shave my head. After you look at this picture you may lean toward the latter. I know I am.




Comments

  1. Oh my god..... that is pretty gross *gags in her mouth a little*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

Wanderlust