Hey daylight savings, suck it!

I think I speak for the vast majority of parents with children aged 0-10 when I say, "Daylight savings, fuck you!"

Just when we had a decent sleep rhythm going, ol' "Spring ahead" had to come along and mess it up.  And guess what?  It will probably take my high maintenance kid approximately 6 months to adapt to this schedule putting us at a happy place just in time to "Fall back" and mess everything up again. 

Uhh!  Not necessary people, NOT necessary!

In other news, I have a kid!  As much as I HATE to admit it, he isn't really a baby anymore.  sob sob sob sob.  He is a wake up with his ass on fire, passionate, hilarious, absolutely ridiculous mess of curls, dirt, snot and crazy.



...and he kid loves a balloon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear