Kind of a post

I don't even know why I am bothering to write this, maybe it is just to make myself feel better.  For some reason the past few weeks I just can NOT focus enough to write a damn post.  I sit down all ready with some clever idea in my head or with the intention of uploading pictures and then I just flat don't do it.  

And I don't even have an excuse!  The I'm tired excuse is in and of itself getting tired!  Nobody cares anymore, including me.  It's just the way it is right now.  Sure it that has something to do with it, I mean I'm literally in mental candy land half the time.  That, along with the fact that I only get 15 minute increments in which to write, just isn't cutting it lately.  I need more time, more uninterrupted time to actually conjure up some creativity. 

The other day I told Ryan I was over writing, I was going to take a break and that the chances of anyone even reading this anymore were slim to none.  He basically told me NO.  Well, he told me some really nice things too, but the gist of it was still NO.  I hummed and haaaa'd for a while and then my kid pooped on the floor and the dog ate it and I was like this, THIS is the shit that is too good not to share! 

So if there is anyone out there who is still reading, as long as chaos ensues, I'll be here. 

And I'm pretty sure with this crew that I'll be here for a nice long while...


Comments

  1. I've never met you but know Ryan from my days at Borders, so I hope it's not totally weird that I comment. I love this blog, and I hope you continue to share all that you do. My husband and I really enjoy your style and humor. As french bulldog parents, we relate to the trials you so wittily convey.So know there are people out there that are enjoying this blog, and appreciate your work, and hope you keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just stumbled on your blog tonight because of a FB post and I love it! As the mom of a 16 month old, I can completely relate. I rarely laugh out loud while reading blogs (one of your posts was so sweet it had me in tears). Thank you for your writing. You are incredibly talented and your son is very, very lucky to have his childhood documented in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always read your blog when Ryan posts a link to it on Facebook. I agree, this shit is golden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, I've been meaning to thank you for sharing your blog for a while now. As I am sure you can understand, even though I have the best of intentions, it often falls to the bottom of my 'do-quickly-before-the-baby-wakes-up" list. Anyway, thank you. Thank you for writing with such honesty and humor. Your stories make me laugh and cry - both of which I need. Thank you for verbalizing some of the things that I think, but cannot put into words. Please keep writing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

Wanderlust

You're kidding, right