That's Better

Last week Caches has craniosacral therapy to help with is colic/general misery.  If you are not familiar with this type of therapy they explain it far better than I ever could.  He had two minor adjustments and although it could be a coincidence, I honestly think I notice a difference.

She adjusted his neck after asking if he favored turning his head to one side and that same day he fell asleep for the first time that I can remember with his head turned the opposite direction.  He also had a bit more happy awake time that day and flashed a few more smiles. 

I am optimistic that this type of therapy helps infants particularly because there can be no placebo effect.  They can't fake it!  He is going to receive at least one more treatment and I am hoping for the best. 

I do apologize about the lack of posts lately, but it is hard to write while bouncing a baby on an exercise ball or one handed when he finally gives into sleep.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear