10 Weeks

I gave up all dairy a few weeks ago in hopes it would help Caches' tummy troubles and now I am also soy free and am supposed to chew 3 soaked prunes 50 times each each morning when I rise.  I don't know if it is working or if he is just getting older and thus less crabby, but he seems to be doing a little better.  

We still have a ways to go, but we've come a long way.  Now, if I could only get him to sleep in his bassinet for longer than 30 minutes at a time I might not look like a zombie.


Comments

  1. ok, this might be strange since i don't know you. but my sister is miranda starbuck and i found your blog through her facebook somehow. anyways...i have a 9 week old baby and feel like i have "bonded" with you through your blog. my 3 year old son, beckett, was just like your son as a newborn. he had "colic", was allergic to dairy AND soy and had acid reflux. he never, EVER slept. still doesn't to this day. my 9 week old seems to be following in his footsteps unfortunately. (minus the dairy/soy allergy so far). have you talked to the pediatrician about acid reflux? both my boys were/are on prevacid and it has been a wonder drug for us. i was/am completely against medication for such small babies but when i saw the pain both my boys were in i had to give it a try. anyways...i just wanted to let you know i understand what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear