This is Jeopardy

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly I make judgements about people I have never met. Tonight, Ryan and I were watching Jeopardy and one of the contestants immediately rubbed me the wrong way. I mean instantly. The second I laid eyes on her I HATED her. I hated how she spoke, her body language, the nervous way she moved her mouth, the anxious way she wiggled, waiting to push that little button to answer the question. After getting lost in my own world for a minute, I looked to Ryan.

Me: Is this chick annoying you as much as she is me?

Ryan: YES!

Me: She's probably a mouth breather too.

Ryan: Yeah, gross.

Me: I could really go for Fosters Freeze.

Ryan: Mmm, french fries.

I knew I loved him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear