clean floors, dirty paws

From now on I am going to have two new sections appropriately titled clean floors and dirty paws. In the clean floors section I will talk about some of my favorite cleaning tips and tricks, new and effective products and maybe some environmentally friendly ideas for cleaning everything form your home to your pets. In the dirty floors section I will talk about why my floors get so dirty and share some fun stories about the 12 paws I love and love to curse. I am also considering blogging about food and recipes. Not because I am a particularly good cook, but because I love food and I love eating. I love eating so much I'm going to go grab some cookies right now. They are 100% whole wheat flour...don't judge me!

P.S when I say "two new sections," I don't really mean new sections. I don't even think blogs have sections. Well, I guess they do if you have a fancy blog that people actually read. Until then my sections will be as planned, imaginary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear