Bring on the cuss jar

Over the past few days I have noticed that Caches' vocabulary is rapidly increasing.  There are new words every day and sometimes he will repeat a word immediately after he hears me say it.  You know what this means, we have officially entered the "mimic" stage of his language development. 

And all I have to say is, SHIT!

I guess I can't call him a shithead under my breath anymore.  Or tell Lilly that she is a whore 217 times a day.  Gone are the days of disguising a good, "fuck you" behind a cute baby voice, and I'm pretty sure we are going to have to filter through our morning dance party music and weed out quite a few tunes. 

Sigh.  I guess it's worth it though, if this means that soon he will be able to say, "I'd like a cracker, mama."  Instead of pointing at the cabinet and collapsing to the floor in tears when I have the audacity to ask what he wants.

Anyone have a really big jar we can borrow?  I'll return it filled with pennies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klean n' Shine

You're kidding, right

To Make Things Clear